BEGINNER INSTRUCTION & PRACTICE
Class will be held on Saturdays from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm or Wednesdays from 6:00pm – 6:45pm for five consecutive weeks.
Only class members who are enrolled in the Learn to Skate session are allowed to have roller skates or roller blades on during the lesson time. Included with the Saturday class fee is the opportunity for class members to attend our matinee skate immediately following the lesson.
Receive a coupon for 15% off skate purchases in our Pro Shop when you register for lessons!
Skaters should arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in and get their roller skates or blades on. This class will teach the basics of roller skating and roller blading including falling down & getting up, forward skating, starting, stopping, balancing on one foot, forward scissors, maneuvering and squat & roll.
These classes are taught as a group lesson by highly qualified professional skating instructors.
Here are our 2022-2023 Session Dates:
Saturday Class 12:00-12:45pm
- Session #1: September 9 – October 7
- Session #2: October 14 – November 11
- Session #3: November 18 – December 16
- Session #4: January 6 – February 3
- Session #5: February 10 – March 9
- Session #6: March 16 – April 20 (no class 3/23)
- Session #7: April 27 – May 25
- Session #8: June 1 – June 29
Wednesday Class 6:00 – 6:45 p.m.
- Session #1: September 6 – October 4
- Session #2: October 11 – November 8
- Session #3: November 15 – December 13
- Session #4: January 10 – February 7
- Session #5: February 14 – March 13
- Session #6: March 20 – April 24 (no class 3/27)
- Session #7: May 1 – May 29
- Session #8: June 5 – July 3
Fees are based on a five-week Learn to Skate Session. Fee includes roller skate or roller blade rental. There are no make-up classes and no refunds will be given.
***PLEASE HAVE YOUR START DATE PICKED OUT BEFORE CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW!!!
- Saturday Lesson (including matinee session) $70
- Wednesday Lesson (including 7-9:30pm session) $70
Meet Our Instructors
Luwanna has been teaching skate lessons of all ages for over 24 years at EDRU Skate!
She love to teach young and old skaters new tricks and her beginner skate lessons are open to all ages.
Click the link to sign up now!
Lynsey teaches our adult skate lessons which cover the basics of roller skating or roller blading, including falling down and getting up, forward skating, starting, stopping, balancing on one foot, forward scissors, maneuvering and squat & roll.
This class is by invitation only from those who have completed out beginners learn to skate class. The Learn to Skate sessions are taught by highly qualified professional skating instructors.
For more information please email us at email@example.com or stop by to sign up for the next session!